AIs are currently on everyone’s lips. And all tech-savvy lawyer who is an IT nerd myself and primarily advises and drafts contracts in the areas of e-commerce, SaaS providers, games, esports, and blockchain, I’m always interested in trying out new technology as well. And chat AIs are just such a technology that I find super exciting.
I have therefore set upa test page here on the blog that allows a sophisticated AI to ask some legal questions.
I think for short questions it is also worth using. As a lawyer, I would not charge a separate fee for this either.
I find the potential uses of AI very exciting and, unlike perhaps my fellow lawyers, I am also convinced that it is no substitute for human interaction and good advice from an experienced lawyer. At least I hope so, because otherwise I’ll have to look for another job in the future.
Apart from that, I think it is fundamentally wrong to simply ignore new technology.
In the coming years, we will see AI in more and more areas of our lives.
- Voice assistants: AI is getting better at understanding our language. In the future, voice assistants will be able to help us perform various tasks. For example, you may help us organize our schedule, answer emails, or provide us with travel information.
- Autonomous vehicles: AI will also help make autonomous vehicles safer and more efficient. With the help of AI technologies such as machine learning and computer vision, autonomous vehicles can better recognize and understand the environment around them. This will help prevent accidents and improve the efficiency of traffic flow.
- Healthcare: AI will also play an important role in healthcare. AI systems can help detect diseases earlier and improve diagnoses. AI-based systems can also help better personalize patient care and improve disease prognosis.
- Finance: AI will also play an important role in the financial industry. AI systems can act as “robo-advisors” and help us plan our finances. AI systems can also help identify and prevent fraud risks.
- Security: AI will also play an important role in the security industry. These can help detect threat scenarios earlier and defend against cyberattacks.
In this respect, certain application areas of AI simply cannot be ignored sensibly and permanently, just as one cannot ignore the spread of television, the Internet, social media or other trend topics, but must adapt to the development.
As a lawyer, I can help AI vendors and SaaS providers by helping them draft contracts and T&Cs. I also help develop concepts that meet both the legal and technical aspects of software products. In this way, providers can ensure that the software is implemented in a legally correct manner and that no problems arise during use.
Contact me simply and without obligation for further questions!