Actually, as a birthday child you get gifts. But since I am completely satisfied, I distribute presents myself until the end of the week.
Anyone who books an initial consultation with me by Sunday, 15 December in order to inquire about self-employment or other questions relating to IT law, competition law or copyright, will only receive this 49.00 Euro (incl. VAT). This is 25 of what otherwise makes the maximum amount possible for initial counselling under the Lawyers’ Compensation Act (RVG).
The conditions are as follows:
- Contact us until Sunday, December 15, 2019, 23:00 via my e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or my contact form.
- Time is limited to a total of one hour of conversation.
- Initial consultation is provided exclusively by means of distance communication such as telephone, Skype, Discord or similar messengers.
- Initial consultation does not include the production of documents or out-of-court representation
- The fee must be paid before consulting by paying the invoice.
- The consultation must be held by 31 January 2020.
- There is no entitlement to a specific date.
In the spirit of my attempt, the offer is to advise young, up-and-coming streamers, esports teams or game developers as well as self-employed and start-ups and to answer first questions. In this respect, i would like to refer to this contribution.
I also reserve the right to reject certain clients and of course I also have to comply with other legal requirements, for example if I have conflicts of interest with other clients.
Of course, this post can be shared so that many can take advantage of this opportunity.